01. ALPHAREX RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
- For all returns, whether warranty-related or otherwise, a Return Authorization must be obtained from our Customer Service Department(888-924-5888/ firstname.lastname@example.org) and RMA number included with the return shipment. Any unauthorized return will result into invalid transaction and no further refund or replacement will be provided.
- Refunds: If you purchased a product through one of our authorized distributors/dealers, returns must be shipped back to whom you purchased the product from.
- Product Exchange: Regardless of where the item was purchased, with a proof of purchase all product exchange requests can be handled by AlphaRex directly.
- We offer a 30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE on AlphaRex lights. These products can be returned for any reason within 30 days of delivery, provided each item is in original conditional as NEW at full MSRP, with freight prepaid by you.
- If you are returning a product because of an error made by us (i.e., we sent you the wrong item or quantity), return the product to us within 10 days of delivery, in the original packaging and unused. We will send out a return label.
- If you do not agree to the terms of the Agreement, return the product to us within 10 days of delivery, in the original packaging and unused, with freight prepaid by you.
- Where no satisfaction guarantee or warranty applies, you may still return a product for any or no reason within 60 days of delivery, subject to a 15% restocking fee and provided that the product is in the original packaging and unused, with freight prepaid by you. Please contact our Customer Service Department for further inquiry.
- Returns sent without an Authorization and RMA number will not be processed.All products must be returned with the original packaging box. The order is not returnable in any condition without the original packaging box. Please make sure you keep the original packaging box. Any damage caused to the item due to poor return packaging will be considered as user caused damages and no refund or replacement will be provided.
- Products not directly purchased from AlphaRexUSA.com, proof of purchase must be provided together with detailed pictures showing the defect. If item needs to be replaced, the defective one needs to be returned first. Once the returned item has been received and inspected, the replacement will be sent out. Otherwise, the replacement will be charged to you first and refunded once the returned item has been received and inspected. No refund will be accepted after 60 days from the order date.
02. RETURNING A DEFECTIVE ITEM
- Proof of defect must be provided per return. A return may be rejected if proof of defect is not sent with the order.
- All returned items must still be considered as good product in clean and odorless condition.
- Any products found to be modified, tampered, customized, or altered in any way are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.
- If the item is found to be defective and in warranty, we will cover the shipping up to 30 days of the order date. Proof of defect is required through pictures or videos via email.
- Products that are returned but do not exhibit the described reason for return may be declined for return (i.e. a tail light not turning on but tested in our facility and works properly without any issues; the underlying issue may be an installation error).
03. CANCELLING AN ORDER
- We will always try our best to cancel your order. Please send your request through phone or email (888-924-5888/ email@example.com). We are able to cancel the order if the request is made within the same business day. We do process orders immediately so we cannot promise by the next business day to be able to cancel your order.
- We are not liable for any return shipping costs if the request for cancellation has been received after order has been shipped out.
All returned items will be subject for inspection. Refunds will be processed through the original payment gateway once inspection has been completed. If you used credit card for payment, you will see the credit back to your account within 3-5 business days.
All warranty returns require a Return Authorization form as described below.
Warranties cover defects in design and manufacturing only. Warranties do not cover, among other things: installation errors, wear and tear, acts of God, misuse, abuse, neglect, accidents, collisions, defects due to custom specifications provided by you, or any product modifications, configurations or combinations not performed by us or on our behalf. Also note the exceptions below for third-party products.
AlphaRex 2 years manufacturer warranty periods start on the date of purchase. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
For all warranty returns, we will pay the freight costs on the condition that you return the defective product within 90 days of delivery; otherwise, the product must be returned to us with freight prepaid by you. At our option and as the exclusive remedy, we will repair or replace the product in question, or issue credit. If an identical product is no longer available, we may replace with a similar product of comparable value.
Warranties submitted without RMA form will not be processed
- Moisture and condensation under normal usage (no modification), will be covered under warranty.
- Light source modification (HID/LED conversion) without proper weather protection that result into moisture/condensation will not be covered under warranty.
- Water damage – product getting submerged in water caused by severe off-road usage will not be covered under warranty.
- Applying grease on connector sockets that result into connection problems will not be covered under warranty.
To Start a Warranty Claim
Repairs / Upgrades
Without proof of purchase repairs / upgrades can be completed at a reduced price point (Handled Case by Case).
*Once items are received, a representative will follow up with the status of your warranty claim.